Store your data securely in the cloud for easy, anywhere access
Learn how to use Google Drive and OneDrive to make work easier
Non editable automatic button
Having all your essential work files in ‘the cloud’ means you can access them from anywhere. You can share files and folders with others and protect yourself if your computer crashes or gets hacked.
• How do you make the decision? OneDrive or Google Drive?
• How to install them to save HEAPS of time
• Learn how to share files with others
• Learn how to keep your data safe
Learn how to drive your Drive and put it into action making working on files simple and safe.
Get up and running in the cloud with confidence.
Want a preview?
This is the first video in the Google Drive module. In this video I explain to you what Google Drive is, and why is it useful to you?
What you'll learn in the rest of the course...
Getting started is as simple as signing up to an account (or logging in to your existing one)
Past Student Love...
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access the course content?
Simply enter your name and email in the box above to register as a user, and you'll be taken to the course content.
Will Google Drive cost me to use?
Maybe. But not necessarily.
• With a personal Gmail account you get 15GB for free. • With a basic G-Suite for business account you'll get 30GB per user included in your subscription. • With a Business G-Suite account you'll get unlimited space, or, 1TB per user for accounts with under 5 users.
Additional storage over an above your allowance can be purchased at any time.